Enrich your transactions faster
- Save contacts directly from the transaction detail.
- Get more info on your transactions/addresses with Etherscan.
Control your approval flow with better visibility and more flexibility
Transaction approval is at the core of your financial workflow. Multis now provides full visibility and helps you reduce the risk of error. Improvements include:
- Control when and who approved your transactions with a detailed log
- Reject a transaction in a single click.
- Send approval reminders to your admins with a direct link.
UI revamps to Optimize our users' experience
We are constantly refining and revamping our product to help our users manage their finances seamlessly. This week we introduced the following changes:
- Assets Page Revamp:
The new Assets interface gives you a better overview of all assets in your payment and tracked wallets. With the gain & losses columns, you can identify top and worse performers and trade assets accordingly. The upcoming cost basis feature (average buy price) will help you to streamline reporting for tax purposes.
- Portfolio Page Revamp
The revamped Portfolio page now makes a clear distinction between the Payment wallet (your multi-signature wallet from which you can send crypto) and the Tracked wallets (read-only tracking). This is on this page that the fiat account will be displayed in the near future. 👀
We also fixed a bug that affected the smart contracts feature.
Enter Crypto-to-Crypto Swaps on Multis
Multis is one step closer to building the all-in-one treasury management tool for web3 organizations.
We have been working super hard on shipping an irreplaceable product, which is why we previously developed features like multi-chain tracking and Quickbooks integration.
Today we are beyond excited to announce that we partnered with Paraswap to allow our users to swap crypto directly on Multis for a flat fee of %0.875 per transaction in a few clicks:
- Select the tokens and amount you want to swap
- Preview the transaction and the fees
- Each owner of your Multis safe has to approve the swap
Paraswap - one of the leading DEX aggregators - facilitates the exchange of ETH/ERC20 tokens and conducts trades at the best market rates!
You can now rebalance your portfolio when needed, directly on Multis. Don't forget to share the transaction link with other admins to approve the transaction in real-time!
Crypto Cashflow Statement Available on Multis
Our insights dashboard was a success! Consolidating data from different chains/wallets and aggregating it into a holistic dashboard is very valuable for our users. That's why we decided to build the in/out data table that summarizes:
- Inflows & outflows by categories
- Total inflows & outflows
- Change in cash
You can filter by wallet & time frame, for more detailed insights. Don't forget to export your insights as CSV and share them with your stakeholders!
Other improvements include:
- The total balance on payment and tracked wallets are now dissociated.
- Fixed a bug on the Smart contracts feature that prevents users to select a source wallet.
- Improved swap user experience
Support more wallets via WalletConnect
Multis is now supporting more wallets than ever!
We keep on looking for improvements and integrations that help users manage their crypto finances more easily. Thanks to our newest integration with WalletConnect, users can now link their Rainbow 🌈 wallets - to Multis and get their finances in order.
This is also good news for our Ledger users because they can now save time and sign transactions directly with WalletConnect, without having to go through Metamask.
- Dig into your inflows & outflows by months and by categories with a detailed data table.
- Clicking a specific category on a chart will now redirect you to the transactions page filtered for this category
Multis accounting data gets QuickBooks friendly
This is the first step in what is planned to be a larger integration with QuickBooks - a favorite tool of our users for their crypto and fiat accounting. Users now have the option to export their transaction data as either a standard CSV document or a CSV that's formatted to QuickBook's specifications. This is designed to save users time when they're reconciling their transaction data. To export a QuickBooks ready CSV simply head to "Transactions" and click on "Export CSV" on the upper-right hand corner and select "QuickBooks ready CSV".
- UI improvement on transaction page to bring clarity to Gnosis interactions
- Security fixes
- Opt-out option from the weekly digest in Notifications > Profile
- Fees are now displayed by default on the Transactions page
- Users can now request to link a Gnosis in-app
- Revamped the payment page when a payment wallet is not activated (either through a deposit or through the linking of a Gnosis)
Multis Makes the "Insights" page Shareable
Following multiple user requests, we're thrilled to make the "Insights" page on Multis shareable as a PDF document. This is the first step in allowing users to expand access rights to their larger community for selective data.
In order to share data from the "Insights" page, users can simply:
-Go to "Insights"
-Apply any filters (if desired) on cashflow metrics
-Click on "Share Insights" in the upper right-hand corner
Users will then see a preview of their PDF document. They can then click on "Export PDF". We plan on expanding this feature to include an excel file that's compatible with accounting software and a shareable link that's even easier to send.
- Added a new UI/UX on "Transactions" tile to provide better clarity on flow of funds
- Added a switch to select the payment method: either by adding recipients manually or by airdropping a CSV
- Modifed the component to add a recipient in the payment flow. Users do not need to validate each line before proceeding to payment.
Multis makes linking a Gnosis Safe Easy
It's now even easier to link an existing Gnosis Safe to your Multis account during account creation. This allows Gnosis Safe users to get the full benefits of Multis without having to transfer funds from their safes: this includes tracking multiple wallets, more sophisticated access controls, mass payment, and treasury insights.
To link an existing Gnosis Safe and set it as your Multis payment wallet, simply link the MetaMask that's associated with the safe you want to link. If your keys are stored on Ledger or Trezor wallets, you can import them to MetaMask, find out how here. By linking your MetaMask, Multis will detect the associated safe(s). Choose the address of the safe from the drop down menu. Your safe details will load on to your Multis dashboard. You'll need to invite any safe owners to the Multis accounts by going to your account settings and inviting them via email in "Teams".
If you've already created an account but would like to change your payment wallet to a Gnosis Safe, get in touch at email@example.com.
- CTA on Weekly Digest email now redirects users to the Insights page
- Users linking a Gnosis during the onboarding will now see the corresponding balance
- Renamed the dashboard placeholder titles to remove any confusion
- Fixed a bug that prevents user to log back in right after logging out
Multis Dashboard is revamped to showcase insights
At Multis, we want to save our users time when it comes to the nitty-gritty of crypto operations. The "Insights" section is a favorite feature among Multis users and so it made sense to bring a part of the Insights page- inflows and outflows- to the dashboard for even easier access to key information on flow of funds. The dashboard will still show recent transactions, including pending approvals. This way, admins can get to work approving transactions as soon as they land on their account's landing page.
We've also added a banner to the top of the dashboard, showing users how they can optimize their Multis account by tracking a wallet, for example. This way, users can understand quickly how they can get even more clarity over their organization's crypto finances.
- The account creation flow has been totally revamped, so that users can create or link an existing Gnosis Safe more easily
- Admins now receive a weekly email update with top-line metrics on their accounts and can unsubscribe if needed